WEST BENGAL STUDENT CREDIT CARD : ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW :
West Bengal Government launched West Bengal Student Credit Card in 2021 for all students of west bengal persuing higher studies. The credit card enables education loan upto 10 lakhs at low interest. Every year many students can not continue their higher studies just because lack of money despite having decent marks. So WB Government decided to give away loans to those needy students at low interests.
Here we will discus about the details of West Bengal Student Credit Card , eligibility criteria, how to apply, amount of loan given etc.
WEST BENGAL STUDENT CREDIT CARD DETAILS :
- SCHEME NAME : WEST BENGAL STUDENT CREDIT CARD.
- LAUNCHED BY : WEST BENGAL GOVERNMENT.
- OBJECTIVE : Provide Education Loan for Higher Studies.
- AMOUNT : Upto INR 10 Lakhs.
- INTEREST : 4% per annum.
- REPAYMENT TIME : 15 years after getting job.
- BENEFICIARY : Students of West Bengal.
- APPLY : Offline / Online.
- SCHEME LAUNCH DATE : 30th JUNE,2021.
- MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT : 40 Years.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE : https://wbscc.wb.gov.in/ .
WEST BENGAL STUDENT CREDIT CARD ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Students must be domicile of West Bengal.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal for atleast 10 years.
- Applicant must be studing above class 10.
- Maximum age limit of applicant is 40 years.
- Loan can be availed for any higher studies i,e. 12th, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Ph.D. , Diploma courses, Vocational courses, Hospitality management courses, Medical & Pharmacetical courses etc.
- Applicant has to pay back the loan within 15 years after getting job.
- It is punishable offence if the loan amount is used in any kind of comercial uses.
WEST BENGAL STUDENT CREDIT CARD DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
- Colour Photograph of the applicant. ( Between 50 kb to 20 kb)
- Colour Photograph of the co applicant. ( Between 50 kb to 20 kb)
- Scanned Signature of the student and the Guardian.
- AADHAR Card.
- Address Proof.
- Admission Receipt.
- Guardian’s PAN Card.
: IMPORTANT LINKS :
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : https://wbscc.wb.gov.in/
FOR STUDENT LOG IN CLICK HERE.
HELP LINE NUMBER : 1800 102 8014
OFFICIAL E-MAIL : email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
For Any Assistance Contact:
All the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details of INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP like inspire scholarship eligibility, inspire award, inspire scholarship amount, inspire scholarship cut off 2022, inspire scholarship for Ph.D., inspire scholarship 2022, inspire scholarship helpline number, inspire scholarship eligibility 2022 not only age but also qualification and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition, You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions, or opinions.