SWAMI VIVEKANANDA SCHOLARSHIP 2022:
Swami Vivekananda‘s inspiring personality was well known both in India and America during the last decade of the nineteenth century and the first decade of the twentieth. The unknown monk Swami Vivekananda of India suddenly leaped into fame at the Parliament of Religions held in Chicago in 1893, at which he represented Hinduism. Besides, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 also known as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship is a merit-cum-means based scholarship for the meritorious and economically backward students of The West Bengal Government with the help of The Swami Vivekananda scholarship trust body. This article describes detailed information about scholarship 2022 west Bengal of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022, Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 last date, swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount after 12th.
WANT EASY EDUCATION LOAN: CLICK HERE
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 latest update:
All the information on WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship you need to know such as Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Eligibility for apply, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Important Dates (Swami Vivekananda Scholarship last date), Application Process, Required Documents, awards, and benefits, selection procedure, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022renewal, Registration form for fresh and renewal svmcm and contact details &Swami Vivekananda Scholarship helpline number. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship online application or Registration for 2022 has started on Swami Vivekananda Scholarship’s official website.
What is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
Swami Vivekananda is a well-known and popular scholarship. Swami Vivekananda condemned social evil and proclaimed the essential oneness of all religions. SVMCM(V3.0) is a merit-cum-means based scholarship for the meritorious and economically backward students of West Bengal. This WB scholarship is only applicable for minority community students of West Bengal while distributed considering the applicant’s academic merit and financial need. It is one of the most popular merit-cum-means based scholarships for students of West Bengal which cover your studies from class 11 on words. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration form for fresh & Swami Vivekananda Scholarship renewal, Online Apply eligibility criteria & Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship status check 2022-2023.
TO GET A STUDY OR PERSONAL LOAN CLICK HERE
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount 2022:
Swami Vivekananda scholarship offers financial assistance of up to Rupees 800 per month depending on the course or level of study.
Application Dates for online application for Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2022:
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 last date renewal has not yet been announced.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Last Date not yet announced for Fresh (Tentative)
- For fresh applicants starts(Fresh &Renewal) on 1 6th of November 2022.
WB SWAMI VIVEKANANDA SCHOLARSHIP 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust with the help of the West Bengal Government has given this golden opportunity to needy students. But they have to fulfill some eligibility criteria. So that, they can take advantage of this program for their studies.
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship class 11 or Higher Secondary Level of Studies, the candidate must have passed Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent examination with 75% of marks.
- Undergraduate, the applicant must have scored 75% in class 12th.
- For postgraduate level, must have scored at least 53% (for general education), 55% (in
case of engineering) in graduation.
- For Diploma (Polytechnic Level), the applicant must have passed out Madhyamik
Pariksha or equivalent with 75% of marks for the first-year diploma course. Applicant
must have passed out higher secondary examination or equivalent with 75% of marks for
2- year diploma in Modern Office Practice and Management, Pharmacy, 3-D Animation
- For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component), Students must receive a valid
sanctioned K-2 ID, students must be pursuing a PG course in Arts, Science and
Commerce, students must have passed graduation with 45% of marks.
- For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, an income certificate is very important. The annual family income of the student should not be more than Rs.2.5 lakh.
How I can online Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 form?
SVMCM Scholarship Application Process:
The applications for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 are accepted through the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Official Website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in thus linked here. Depending on the category for which applicants are willing to apply, can be made by clicking on their respective links on the official website homepage. Here is a step-by-step guide for the online application for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-2023
- Registering for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 before the Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 last date visit the Official Website to Apply for Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 is svmcm.wbhed.gov.in, click on the “Registration” link, and follow the instructions.
- Login into your account- After Registering successfully, click on “Applicant Login” you
can log in to your account through your registered ID and Password.
- Filling the Required Details- After login into your account, you can access the application
form. Fill in all the required details correctly.
- In the case of Uploading the supporting documents- Upload all the required supporting documents in a
specified format and size.
- Final Submission- You need to upload the institute verification form attested by the head
of the institution, and then finally submit the online application form.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Documents Required:
When you are applying for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, you need to upload some
mandatory documents to support your application form, without which your application may get
rejected. These documents include-
- Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- The front and back side of the last examination passed the mark sheet.
- Recent passport-size photo (size 10-15 KB).
- Aadhaar card/Ration card/Voter ID card.
- Income certificate (specified format).
- Domicile certificate.
- The first page of your bank passbook.
- Institution verification form (specified format) attested by the head of the institution.
For Post Matric Scholarship Of West Bengal: Click Here.
For Oasis Scholarship Of West Bengal: Click Here.
The selection process for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022(svmcm)?
SVMCM is a merit-cum-means based scholarship, for the selection process takes both your academic merit and financial need into consideration. The merit list is prepared based on the marks you have obtained certainly in the qualifying examination and income criteria.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship application form PDF Link Click Here
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount –22 Awards, Benefits:
The amount of reward under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship-22 may vary from INR 1,000 per month to INR 5,000 per month, depending upon the course or level of study you are currently pursuing. Find out detailed information below-
1) Directorate of School Education (DSE):
For Higher Secondary Students or Swami Vivekananda Scholarship after Madhyamik 2022
INR 1,000 per month.
2) Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME):
- High Madrasah – INR 1,000 per month.
3) Directorate of Public Instruction(DPI):
- For Undergraduate students
- in Arts – INR 1,00 per month.
- IF Undergraduate in Commerce – INR 1,000 per month.
- Science Undergraduate – INR 1,500 per month.
- Undergraduate in other professional courses (UGC approved) – INR 1,500 per month.
- For Postgraduate students in Arts – INR 2,000 per month.
- Postgraduate in Commerce – INR 2,000 per month.
- IF Postgraduate in Science – INR 2,500 per month.
- Postgraduate in other professional courses (UGC approved) – INR 2,500 per month.
4) Technical education at college or university:
- Undergraduate in Engineering, Postgraduate in Engineering – INR 5,000 per month.
5) Directorate of Technical Education and Training(DTE & T):
- Undergraduate (Polytechnic) – INR 1,500 per month.
6) Directorate of Medical Education:
- Undergraduate in a medical stream- INR 5,000 per month.
- Diploma course – INR 1,500 per month.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Renewal opening:
Every year, the winner of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship needs to apply for its renewal.
The renewal is subject to your recent academic performance. Here is how you can again Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Renewal.
- You should pass/clear all semester examinations on the first attempt.
- You should obtain a minimum of 60% marks at the promotional level during your
transition from higher secondary to UG and diploma.
- To get a renewal at the Postgraduate level, you should obtain a minimum of 50% marks
at the promotional level.
Renewal Process for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022:
- Visit the Online Portal.
- Click on the “Renewal Application Button”.
- Log In using your ID and Password.
- Fill in all required details.
- Upload all supporting documents (Mark sheet of last semester).
- Submit the renewal application.
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship-Contact Details:
If you have any queries or doubts about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship details, application procedure, or any other information, contact the address given below.
● SUPPORT FOR SVMCM:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship helpline number- Contact- +1800-102-8014
● DIRECTORATE OF SCHOOL EDUCATION (DSE):
Bikash Bhavan (7th floor), Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
● DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING (DTE&T):
Karigori Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Plot: B-7, Action Area: III, New Town, Rajarhat,
● DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION (DPI):
Bikash Bhavan (9th Floor), Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
● DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (DTE):
Bikash Bhavan (10th floor), Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
● DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION (DME):
Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Central Government scholarship:
Dear Students why you don”t apply for a great amount of scholarship that is given by the central government to grab the opportunity & apply online form: Click here
Question& Answer Section:
1. Question: How to edit the Swami Vivekananda scholarship application form after Final Submit?
Answer: WBHED is giving a chance to the students to edit/make corrections to their SVMCM Scholarship Application form after final submission.
Indeed just visit the Head of the Institution (HOI) of your Institution (School / College / University) and request him/her with a written application to unlock your SVMCM Scholarship application (must carry the Application Id with you). They will unlock your application.
2. Question: How can I check my SWAMI VIVEKANANDA SCHOLARSHIP (SVMCM ) Scholarship application status?
Answer: You have to Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status check 2022 your Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship application status, visit the official website of SVMCM Scholarship, and then log in with your Application Number & Password. From the dashboard, you can check the scholarship application status.
3. Question: When will I get the SVMCM 2022 Scholarship amount?
Answer: As an example, it will take 4 to 5 months to process the complete application, and you will get the amount to your bank account. But in this pandemic condition, it may vary.
4. Question: If I applied for the Kanyashree K3 Scholarship, can I apply for the SVMCM Scholarship?
Answer: You can’t apply for both SVMCM and Kanyashree K3 Scholarship for the same course. You have to choose from only one scholarship.
5. Question: I passed HS Exam last year, can I apply for the SVMCM 2022 Scholarship?
Answer: The students who passed HS 2022 Exam, are eligible for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. If you dropped one year, you can also apply for this scholarship. But for that, you have to show a valid reason at the time of online application, why you dropped one year.
Question& Answer Section 2:
6. Question: Do I need to submit the documents at School/College/University after the Online Application swami Vivekananda scholarship?
Answer: Undoubtedly the official notification, no need to submit any hard copies of documents at the Institutions. But many schools, colleges, and universities are asking for paper documents for verification purposes. So contact once with your Institution for a better result
7. When Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 opening date?
Answer: Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 starting date is 16th November 2022.
8. What is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 last date for freshers?
Answer: Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 the last date for freshers is not yet announced for Fresh (Tentative).
For Any Assistance Contact:
Join our Facebook page Free scholarship alerts.com
Finally, all the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply for this West Bengal Scholarship i.e Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like swami vivekananda scholarship official website, swami vivekananda scholarship 2023, swami vivekananda scholarship 2023 last date, swami vivekananda scholarship 2022-23 opening date, swami vivekananda scholarship 2023 amount, swami vivekananda scholarship 2023 application form, swami vivekananda scholarship 2023 renewal, swami vivekananda scholarship amount, not only age but also qualifications and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other information. In addition, You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions suggestions, or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.