STATE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP – DCE (SMS) FOR STUDENTS OF KERALA PURSUING GRADUATION :
State Merit Scholarship or SMS Scholarship is run by the government of Kerala and its various departments. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious and deserving students of Kerala. Students belonging to any community and pursuing first year of Under Graduation or Post Graduation in Government aided Institutions can apply for this Scholarship. Moreover a total of 16 scholarships are available by the Kerala government under the central as well as state government. This Scholarship is one of them. The main departments of the Kerala government are the Department of collegiate education, Government Of Kerala.
In this article, you can get all the information related to SMS Scholarship, such as, Eligible Criteria, How to apply, Important Dates, Rewards & Benefits, Selection Process, and Contact Details.
Quick Overview :
|Scholarship Name||State Merit Scholarship – DCE (SMS) .|
|Provider Name||Department of collegiate education, Government of Kerala.|
|Application Period||Start : 20.10.2020. End : 01.12.2020.|
|Benefits||Upto INR 1,500 per annum.|
To Know About More Kerala Scholarships : Click Here.
State Merit Scholarship – DCE (SMS) Of Kerala : Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must be a domicile of Kerala.
- Students pursuing studies at first year of under graduate or post graduate in a government aided / recognised Institution is eligible to apply.
- They must have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR. 1 Lakh per annum.
State Merit Scholarship – DCE (SMS) Of Kerala : Rewards & Benefits :
- INR 1,250 Per Annum for Under Graduate Students ( Total 300 students ) .
- INR 1,500 Per Annum for Post Graduate Students ( Total 150 students ).
For Kerala District Merit Scholarship : Click Here .
State Merit Scholarship – DCE (SMS) Of Kerala : Documents Required :
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate Of Kerala.
- All Related Mark Sheets.
- Admission Papers of Courses.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Details.
- Family Income Certificate.
Apply online through Minority Welfare Scholarships Portal : Click Here.
For Renewal : Click Here.
Contact Details :
Department of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikash Bhavan,
Website : dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in .
For Any assistance Contact:
Obviously all the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details. That is not only age but also qualification. Definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition You can communicate with me through the comment section. If you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
THANK YOU,VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.