RRB Kolkata NTPC RESULT 2021, EXPECTED DATE & CUT OFF MARKS:
RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) has recently announced that the NTPC CBT 1 result will be released shortly on the official website of the Board. RRB Kolkata NTPC RESULT from the officials the result most probably in January 2022. Relevantly Candidates can check their results on this website as well after release. The CBT – 1exam was conducted in a total of 7 phases from 28th December 2020 to 8th April 2021. More than 1.26 lakh candidates have appeared in the exam. Total 35277 posts are to be filled under this recruitment.
Details of RRB Kolkata
Board Name/Organization – RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
Name of the Exam – RRB NTPC
Type of the Exam – Computer Based/Online
Stage of the Exam – CBT Stage 1
Phase – 1-6 Phase
Exam Dates – 28 December 2020 to 8 April 2021
Result date – Coming Soon (Expected in October )
Official Website – https://rrbkolkata.gov.in
Calculating process of RRB NTPC Result –
1. Each correct answer will be counted with 1 mark as per the RRB NTPC exam pattern.
2. There is a negative marking. Each wrong attempted answer will be counted 0.25 marks. So, therefore1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer from the total marks.
3. The total score will be calculated based upon the correct answers and after deducting the penalty for the wrong answer.
Details mentioned in RRB KOLKATA NTPC Scoreboard :
1. Name of the Candidate
2. Registration Number
3. Roll Number
4. Prorated score
5. Raw score
6. Normalized marks
7. Qualifying status.
RRB KOLKATA NTPC Result Checking Process –
1. Candidates have to visit the official website of the RRB KOLKATA.
2. On the home page find the ‘latest notification’ section.
3. Click on the NTPC result link, a login page will open on the screen.
4. On the log-in page, Candidates have to put the required credentials like registration number and password.
5. Click on the ‘show result’ option.
6. The result will be displayed on the screen.
7. Now take a Screenshot or printout of the result.
The selection process of RRB KOLKATA NTPC 2021 –
There was a change in the exam pattern, but the selection process is the same as RRB KOLKATA NTPC 2021. Firstly Computer Based Test (CBT)-1, Computer Based Test (CBT)-2, and then Typing skill test/computer-based aptitude test, and lastly Document verification / medical examination. On the other hand, the Skill test will be conducted for some posts as well.
Qualifying marks of RRB KOLKATA NTPC 2021-
For eligibility, candidates have to gain a minimum percentage in various categories, like – For UR – 40%, For EWS – 40%, For OBC(Non-creamy layer) – 30%, For SC – 30%, For ST – 25%. For PwBD candidates, there may be a relaxation of 2% for eligibility.
Cut Off of RRB Kolkata NTPC 2021 CBT 1 :
Details about the expected Cut off marks –
Gen. – 78-81
OBC – 70-73
SC – 66-69
For ST – 51-54
About RRB Kolkata NTPC RESULT 2021 :
This is the largest recruitment exam that RRB Kolkata has conducted ever. The CBT – 1exam conduct in a total of 7 phases from 28th December 2020 to 8th April 2021. A total of more than 1.26 lakh candidates have appeared in the exam.
Applications accept in the first quarter of the year 2019, but the exam was conducted so late as no agencies are capable enough to conduct such a big RRB Kolkata recruitment exam because a large number of applications had been submitted. Total 35277 posts filled under this recruitment. Finally, candidates are waiting for the update of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 result.
to check RRB NTPC result zone wise: Click here
FAQs about RRB NTPC Kolkata result 2021:
1. How can anyone check the RRB KOLKATA NTPC CBT 1 result?
=> Firstly, Candidates have to visit the official website of the RRB. Then On the home page find the ‘latest notification’ section. After that Click on the NTPC result link, a login page will open on the screen. On the log-in page, Candidates have to put the required credentials like registration number and password. Then click on the ‘show result’ option. The respective results displayed on the screen. Now take a screenshot or printout of the result.
2. What percentage require to apply for RRB Kolkata NTPC 2021?
=> There is no percentage bar as such. Only need a graduation degree from any recognized university. The percentage is not necessary here.
3. What is the matter of negative marking in the RRB Kolkata NTPC Exam?
=> There is a negative marking. Each wrong attempted answer count 0.25 marks. So, therefore1/3 marks deduct for each wrong answer from the total marks.
4. What are the qualifying marks that candidates must have to score to qualify for the RRB NTPC Exam?
=>The qualifying marks are – for UR – that is 40%, for EWS – that is 40%, for OBC(Non-creamy layer) – that is 30%, for SC – that is 30%, for ST – that is 25%. For PwBD candidates, there may be a relaxation of 2% for eligibility.
For Any Assistance Contact:
Join Telegram–Scholarship information