RRB Group D 2022 admit card information and recruitment:
Indian Railways Recruitment Board (RRB) offered to serve the prestigious railway service to you via RRB group D examination, RRB NTPC examination, etc, On the year of-2022, there was a large number of vacancies in the railway group D section. Here we mentioned all the Important and recent info about the upcoming RRB Group D 2022 examination and RRB Group D 2022 Admit card. Please read all the below passages to know all the answers to your questions about the Examinations.
TO YOUR FUTURE PLAN CLICK HERE
RRB Group D 2022 Admit card, examination 2022 Exam dates:
The Group D examination 2021 from RRB previously scheduled for June – July -2021 was canceled due to the Covid 19 pandemic. After that recruitment board announces that the examination is rescheduled again. According to the recent information, As per the official notification, the RRB Group D Exam Date, 2022 is 26th April 2022(tentative). All applicants can check their RRB Group D Application Status 2022 from the official website of RRB i.e. rrbcdg.gov.in. We are requesting you to keep following our website for the exact examination schedule. We will inform you as soon as possible when it will be published.
RRB Group D examination 2022 Important Dates:
Here we provide a summary of all the events in date-wise for the post of RRB Group D 2022 recruitment.
1. Notification released: 12/03/2019
2. Online enrollment and application: 15/03/2019 to 15/04/2019
3. Application status: 25/04/2019
4. Admit cards: 5 days before the exam
5. RRB Group D exam date: 2nd week of 26th April 2022 (assuming)
The application modification link for RRB Group D:
The application modification link for RRB Group D 2021 will be activated from 15th December to 26th December 2021. We are advising all applicants to check their RRB Group D Application Status as soon as possible. If their application is rejected, then modify the RRB Group D Application 2022 by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of RRB i.e. rrbcdg.gov.in
- On the Home Page, go to the Notification section.
- Now, click the link RRB Group D Application Modification 2021.
- Enter the details like Registration Number, Date of Birth, Security Code, etc., and click submit.
- Now, upload your photo and signature to your RRB Group D Application Form 2021.
RRB Group D examination 2022 overview:
A. Name of the Board applied for Railway Recruitment Board
B. Total vacancies for the post: 103769
C. Department offered by RRB: Track maintainer grade iv, Helper, Assistant points-man, level 1 posts
D. Location for the posting: All over India
E Application online held: 15/03/2019 to 15/04/2019
F. Academic qualifications for the post: 10+2 standard
G. Age limit for the post: 18 to 30 years or 18 to 33 years
H. Mode of selection for the post:
Computer-based test (CBT)
Physical efficiency test (PET)
RRB Group D vacancies for the 2022 examination:
According to the last released notification from RRB, it is clear that the maximum number of vacancies is 1,03,769 for the various departments in railway services. Below we arranged the total number of vacancies in zone wise for you.
1. Central Railway- UR: 3597, SC: 1398, ST: 759, OBC: 2656, EWS: 935, Ex SM: 1870, CCAA: 1870, PWBD: 449, Back PwBD: 00
2. East Central Railway- UR: 1368 , SC: 555, ST: 325 , OBC: 956 , EWS: 358, Ex SM: 713 , CCAA: 713 , PWBD: 166, Back PwBD: 00
3. East Coast Railway- UR: 1034 , SC: 412 , ST: 198, OBC: 653 , EWS: 258 , Ex SM: 510, CCAA: 510 , PWBD: 105, Back PwBD: 00
4. Eastern Railway- UR: 4926 , SC: 1461, ST: 776, OBC: 2619 , EWS: 1087, Ex SM: 2175, CCAA: 2175 , PWBD: 589, Back PwBD: 05
5. North Central Railway- UR: 2080 , SC: 678 , ST: 317 , OBC: 1175 , EWS: 474 , Ex SM: 948 , CCAA: 948 , PWBD: 145 , Back PwBD: 06
6. North Eastern Railway- UR: 1570, SC: 615 , ST: 307 , OBC: 1107 , EWS: 403, Ex SM: 802, CCAA: 802 , PWBD: 157, Back PwBD: 00
7. North Western Railway- UR: 2132 , SC: 814 , ST: 384 , OBC: 1393 , EWS: 526 , Ex SM: 1049, CCAA: 1049, PWBD: 324 , Back PwBD: 00
8. North East Frontier Railway- UR: 1119 , SC: 449 , ST: 226 , OBC: 809 , EWS: 291, Ex SM: 575, CCAA: 575, PWBD: 144, Back PwBD: 00
9. Northern Railway- UR: 5144, SC: 2017, ST: 1031, OBC: 3644, EWS: 1317 , Ex SM: 2630, CCAA: 2630 , PWBD: 626 , Back PwBD: 00
10. South Central Railway-
UR: 3663, SC: 1432 , ST: 772 , OBC: 2577, EWS: 934, Ex SM: 1867 , CCAA: 1867 , PWBD: 125 , Back PwBD: 00
11. South East Central Railway- UR: 797, SC: 219 , ST: 115 , OBC: 366 , EWS: 167, Ex SM: 333, CCAA:333 , PWBD: 84, Back PwBD: 00
12. South Eastern Railway- UR: 1933, SC: 738, ST: 361, OBC: 1305 , EWS: 482, Ex SM: 965 , CCAA: 965 , PWBD: 215, Back PwBD: 95
13. South Western Railway- UR: 2745 , SC: 1138 , ST: 567, OBC: 2006, EWS: 715, Ex SM: 1433, CCAA: 1433, PWBD: 193 , Back PwBD: 06
14. Southern Railway- UR:4363 , SC: 1353, ST: 787, OBC: 2118, EWS: 958, Ex SM: 1914, CCAA: 1914, PWBD: 222, Back PwBD: 00
15. West Central Railway- UR: 1596, SC: 633, ST: 308 , OBC: 1080 , EWS: 402, Ex SM: 804 , CCAA: 804 , PWBD: 226, Back PwBD: 00
16. Western Railway- UR: 4287, SC: 1647 , ST: 812, OBC: 2914, EWS: 1074, Ex SM: 2146, CCAA: 2146 , PWBD: 556 , Back PwBD: 00
RRB Group D examination 2022 exam pattern:
The exam is conducted by the online mode known as the CBT exam. Subject wise question pattern is below
1. General Science- 25 questions, 25 marks
2. Mathematics- 25 questions, 25 marks
3. Reasoning- 30 questions, 30 marks
4. Current Affairs- 20 questions, 20 marks
Total marks- 100
Total time – 90 minutes
Negative marks- 1 mark deducted for answering 3- wrong questions
RRB Group D examination syllabus:
The RRB published the syllabus for the post of Group D level 1 exam. The syllabus for the examination is science-based. It consists of General Science, General Awareness, General Intelligence and reasoning, Mathematics, and Current Affairs from 2022.
RRB Group D 2022 Admit card:
It announced that the candidates of the RRB Group D examination 2022 print out their admit cards 5 -days after the examination. The admit cards for the PET will be issued to those who will clear the CBT examination.
To download the RRB Group D examination admit cards please follow the steps mentioned below-
1. Open the official website
2. Go to the notice section
3. Select the admit cards related notice
4. Put your roll number and zone name
5. Put date-of-birth
6. Click on view admit cards
7. Now print out the admit cards
RRB Group D examination exam centers:
1. Andhra Pradesh
5. Delhi/ NCR
13. West Bengal
RRB Group D Level 1 salary details:
The basic salary for the post of Group D level 1 is 18,000. Then it will be increased to 22,000 through DA, TA, HRA, Medical Facilities, Night Duty, etc,
Frequently asked questions (F A Q) about the RRB Group D examination:
1. When will be the examination start?
It will start as soon as the examination.
2. When We can download RRB Group D 2022 Admit card?
The admit cards will be available 5- days before the exam
3. Which document is needed to download admit cards?
Only registration number & Date of birth are needed to download.
Check The official website For more Details- http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
TO KNOW NTPC RESULT 2021 CBT 1 CLICK HERE
For Any Assistance Contact:
Join our Facebook page Free scholarship alerts.com
All the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply for RRB. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like rrb group d kolkata admit card, rrb group d admit card 2022, rrbcdg.gov.in admit card 2022, rrb kolkata group d exam date 2022, rrb group d exam date 2022,rrb kolkata result, rrb official website, eastern railway Kolkata not only age but also qualification and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition, You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions, or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.