PUNJAB PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS OF PUNJAB:
Punjab Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students of Punjab is managed by the Government of Punjab and Proposed By Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Punjab. This Scholarship is a scheme to provide financial assistance to the SC/ST/OBC and minorities students who are the domicile of Punjab and studying at the Pre-matric level, to enable them to complete their education. There are several scholarships available under the Punjab scholarship.
In this article, we have covered all the details of the Punjab Pre-Matric Scholarship for All Students, such as Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount, Application Process, Documents Required, Selection Process, Important Dates, Contact Details.
Quick Overview of PUNJAB PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2022
|Scholarship Name||Pre Matric Scholarship Of Punjab.|
|Provider Name||Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship, Punjab Government.|
|Application Period||Start: October. End: November. (Tentative)|
|Benefits||Up to INR 1,000.|
To Know About More Punjab Scholarships: Click Here.
Punjab Pre-Matric Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant must be a domicile of Punjab.
- Students studying at the Pre-matriculation level (class 9 or 10) can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual salary of the family should not be more than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for SC Students. And should be less than Rs. 50000 for OBC Students and Less than Rs. 1 lakh for Minority students.
- The applicant has to score at least 50% in the previous exam.
Punjab Pre Matric Scholarship: Rewards & Benefits :
- INR 350 (per month) for students staying in hostels.
- INR 150 (per month) for students studying in day schools.
- Rs. 750 (per annum) as book allowance for students studying in day schools and Rs. 1000 (per annum) for hostelers.
- For students with disabilities, an extra scholarship amount shall be provided.
- INR 25(per month) for students from classes 1 to 5.
- Rs 40(per month) for students from classes 6 to 8.
- INR 50(per month) for students from classes 9 and 10.
- Rs 500(per annum per candidate) additional grant (ad-hoc grant).
- INR 600 (per month) for hostelers from class 6th to 10th.
- Rs 100 (per month) for students studying in day schools.
- INR 500 (per annum) grant of admission fee from class 6th to 10th.
- Rs 350 (per month) grant of tuition fee from class 6th to 10th.
Punjab Pre Matric Scholarship: Documents Required :
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate Of Punjab.
- All Related Mark Sheets.
- Admission Papers of Courses.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Details.
- Family Income Certificate.
Punjab Pre Matric Scholarship: How To Apply:
To apply for the Scholarship follow the steps below.
- Open the official site scholarships.punjab.gov.in.
- Click the Student Registration button.
- Fill in all the details and then fill in the upload documents.
- Choose the Punjab Scholarship you want to apply for and click on “Apply”.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- In the case of an offline form, fill the e-form in offline mode, and then upload the filled form on the Fresh Application Screen.
- Attach the supporting documents to complete the application process.
Punjab Pre Matric Scholarship: How to Apply for Renewal:
- Students who had applied for Punjab Scholarship in the previous years don’t need to register again.
- Using the login id and password of the previous year, they can log in to their portal.
- After that, they can fill up the application form for the renewal of the scholarship.
Apply online through Official Website: Click Here.
For Renewal: Click Here.
Official Email id:– firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll-Free No:– 1800-137-0015.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FOR STUDENTS:
Q1.What is the last date for submitting applications online?
A: For such dates please look at the “Announcement” box on the home page. It is important to mention here that after registration the student login id and password will be valid for only fifteen days during which he has to apply for the scholarship. After fifteen days if the student has not applied for the scholarship his credentials will become invalid and he /she has to register again.
Q2. What documents do I have to submit with the printout/hard copy of the application?
A: You have to submit a self-attested photocopy of caste certificate, an income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial
stamp paper. Employed parents/guardians are required to obtain an income certificate from their employer and for any
additional income from other sources, they would furnish declaration by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp
paper, copy of high school certificate, copy of the first page of passbook (showing IFSC code of the Bank & Bank
Account Number linked with Aadhaar Number) and Handicap Certificate (if any) along with the printout of the Application. Institute would verify the original certificates & return them to the students.
Q3. Whether I have to fill up the online application in one sitting?
A: No. You can register by entering your basic details. The system would generate an Applicant-id & password for you. Please note down the generated Applicant-Id & Password. Later you can fill up the online
application in as many sittings as you wish until you are satisfied that you have entered all desirable fields
correctly. The software provides the facility to save your application. Once you “Lock” your application, you will not be able to modify it further.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS;
Q4. Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
A: You can edit information filled by you, till you “Lock and forward the online application” to the
institute. If the student has entered the following parameters wrongly he/she can register again:
(1) Name of the student
(2) Father Name
(3) Mother Name
(4) Date of Birth
Rest of the details the student can edit any number of times.
It is worthy to mention here that after the temporary rejection of the application of the student by the institute, the student can edit his/her application details and apply again. The student can change his bank account number and email address any time from the options given in his/her login.
Q5. What details do I have to fill up in the Enrollment details of the Application form?
A: (i) In the Enrollment Number column enter your Roll No. in the Course/Branch you are enrolled to.
(ii) In the Enrollment Date column enter the Date of Admission in the First year of your enrolled
(iii) In the Admission Date for which year you are applying for Scholarship column enter the Date of
Admission/Re-admission in the Current year of your enrolled Course/Branch. (only in case of Students of
The first year this date will be same as Enrollment date)
For Any Assistance Contact:
Obviously all the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details of PUNJAB PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP2022. That is not only age but also qualification. Definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition You can communicate with me through the comment section. If you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.