PUNJAB POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR OBC STUDENTS OF PUNJAB:
Punjab Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students is Managed by the Government of Punjab and Proposed By Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Punjab. This Scholarship is a scheme to provide financial assistance to the SC/ST/OBC and minorities students who are the domicile of Punjab and studying at Pre-matric or Post matriculation level, to enable them to complete their education. There are several scholarships available under the Punjab scholarship.
In this article, we have covered all the details of the Punjab Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, such as Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount, Application Process, Documents Required, Selection Process, Important Dates, Contact Details.
Quick Overview of this scholarship:
|Scholarship Name||Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students.|
|Provider Name||Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship, Punjab Government.|
|Application Period||Start: October. End: November. (Tentative)|
|Benefits||Up to INR 1,000.|
To Know About More Punjab Scholarships: Click Here.
Punjab Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students: Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant must be a domicile of Punjab.
- The students studying at the post-matriculation level (class 11 to Ph.D. level) can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual salary of the family should not be more than Rs. 4 Lakhs.
Punjab Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students: Rewards & Benefits :
- INR 750 (per month) for students staying in hostels.
- INR 350 (per month) for students studying in day schools and colleges.
- For visually challenged students INR 175.
- INR 900 (per annum) as study tour charges.
- INR 1000 allowance for research students for preparation of thesis reports.
Punjab Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students: Documents Required :
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate Of Punjab.
- All Related Mark Sheets.
- Admission Papers of Courses.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Details.
- Family Income Certificate.
How To Apply:
To apply for the Scholarship follow the steps below.
- Open the official site scholarships.punjab.gov.in .
- Click the Student Registration button.
- Fill in all the details and then fill in the upload documents.
- Choose the Punjab Scholarship you want to apply for and click on “Apply”.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- In the case of an offline form, fill the e-form in offline mode, and then upload the filled form on the Fresh Application Screen.
- Attach the supporting documents to complete the application process.
How to Apply for Punjab post-matric scholarship for obc students Renewal:
- Students who had applied for Punjab Scholarship in the previous years don’t need to register again.
- Using the login id and password of the previous year, they can log in to their portal.
- After that, they can fill up the application form for the renewal of the scholarship.
Apply online through Official Website: Click Here.
For Renewal: Click Here.
Official Email id:– firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll-Free No:– 1800-137-0015.
Question & Answer Section:
1. Q. How can a student check Punjab Post Matric scholarship 2021 status?
Answer: The students who have lost or forgotten their passwords of the Punjab scholarship portal can recover them online through the ‘Recover Password’ section under the student corner. There are two approaches to recover the password – traditional old criteria and new criteria. If you select the traditional old criteria, you need to select your category, fill in your name, date of birth, and mobile number to reset the password. However, if you select the new criteria, you need to provide your first name, ID & father’s name, and date of birth to reset your password.
Q. Can SC ST / OBC student apply for scholarship who is pursuing Distance/ Private /Online education degree.?
Answer: No You have to study in regular courses.
Q. How can I apply for Punjab Post Metric Scholarship 2022, if I haven’t availed of it in the first year of the course?
Ans: Online fresh application submission is possible only for first-year students. Take out a printout of the Scholarship Application form, after downloading from the “Download” option on the Home page. Fill it up and submit it to Institute with all the requisite documents. Institute is to be requested to register and submit a scholarship application on your behalf.
For Any Assistance Contact:
Obviously, all the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details of PUNJAB POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2022. That is not only age but also qualification. Definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition, You can communicate with me through the comment section. If you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.