PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP 2022 BY AICTE FOR FEMALE STUDENTS PURSUING TECHNICAL EDUCATION:
Implemented by ALL India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pragati Scholarship 2022 is a government scholarship scheme for meritorious girls students. The objective of the Pragati Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the girl students pursuing Technical Education. Girls Students who have taken admission to the 1st-year Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the current year can apply for this scholarship. Every year a total of 4,000 scholarships are distributed with a reward amount up to INR 30,000 per annum, along with the contingency grant of INR 2,000 for 10 months each year. In this article, you can find every important detail related to Pragati Scholarship, such as What is Pragati Scholarship, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply for Pragati Scholarship, Required Documents, Selection Process, and Terms And Conditions.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 By AICTE- Quick Overview:
Pragati scholarship by AICTE for the year 2022, In this article a step-by-step guide by which you can download the Pragati Scholarship Merit List 2021. Also, we try to share a step-by-step procedure through which you can search for Pragati scholarship status online 2022.
|Scholarship Name||PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP|
|Provided By||ALL India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).|
|Eligibility Criteria||Girls Students who have taken admission to 1st-year of Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved Institution.|
|Last Date To Apply||30 November 2022 (tentative).|
|Rewards & Benefits||Up to INR 30,000.|
|Official Guideline||aicte-Pragati-saksham-gov. in|
Pragati Scholarship 2022 Amount :
Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement, Students are eligible to get an amount of Rs. 30,000-50000/- for the purchase of Books/Equipment/Software/ Laptop/Desktop/Vehicle/Fee paid towards competitive examination application forms/exam.
TO GET A STUDY OR PERSONAL LOAN CLICK HERE
To Know About Other Central Scholarships: Click Here.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 By AICTE- Important Dates:
The last date to apply for Pragati Scholarship is November 2022. Note: The application period is subject to change as per the discretion of the scholarship provider. To keep updated visit the official website www.aicte-Pragati-saksham-gov.in.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 By AICTE- Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the Pragati Scholarship 2022 the girl candidates are to be studying in an AICTE approved college or institution. The details of the AICTE Pragati Scholarship eligibility criteria are given below.
- Only girl students can apply for this scholarship.
- The girl candidate must be studying in an AICTE approved college/institution.
- Applicants must be admitted to the 1st-year of the Diploma/Degree course of an AICTE approved college/institution in the current academic year.
- Two girls per family are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the family must not be more than INR 8 Lakh. For married applicants, the income of parents/in-law is considered, whichever is higher.
- Pragati Scholarship- Rewards & Benefits:
- A total of 4,000 students (2,000 for Diploma and 2,000 for Degree course) will be rewarded by the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme.
- The selected students will receive a tuition fee of INR 30,000 or actual, whichever is less.
- The selected candidates also receive INR 2,000 per month for 10 months as incidental charges each year.
- In case of Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement, Students are eligible to get an amount of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of Books/Equipment/Software/ Laptop/Desktop/Vehicle/Fee paid towards competitive examination application forms/exam.
For PFMS Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Students: Click Here.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 Merit List:
By the implementation of the Pragati scholarship, the authorities that are appointed to carry on the procedures related to the scholarship will give financial assistance to the students who are not able to pay their fees. The financial reward from the Pragati scholarship 2022 able all of the students to study with no issue of the other expenses. Pragati scholarship will give all of the students of India.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 By AICTE- Documents Required:
To provide financial assistance to all those students who cannot afford to pay their fees, the government has launched the Pragati Scholarship scheme for girl students in 2022. Applicants must attach scanned copies of necessary documents to complete the application process. See the list below-
- Copy of class 10th Mark Sheet.
- Copy of class 12th Mark Sheet.
- Admission proof of Diploma/Degree Courses Admission issued by Directorate of Technical Education.
- Annual Income Proof Certificate of the preceding financial year by an official in the prescribed format, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Copy of Caste Proof Certificate (if applicable).
- Moreover Copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of Receipt of the Tuition Fee.
- Besides Copy of applicant Bank Account Passbook with applicant Photograph, IFSC Code, and Bank Account Number.
- Self Declaration Form signed by the applicant about the information provided by the applicant in Pragati Scholarship Application Form is correct and true in all manner.
- Applicant’s passport size photo (JPG/JPEG format not more than 200 KB in size).
- Signature of the candidate (JPG/JPEG format not more than 50 KB in size).
Procedure to Pragati Scholarship 2021 login on the portal AICTE
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Pragati scholarship Click here
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the only homepage, you are required to enter email or candidate ID and password under the login section
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in to the portal.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 By AICTE- Application Process:
Pragati Scholarship by AICTE is a government scholarship scheme implemented by the All India Council for Technical Education. This scholarship scheme-a total of 5000 scholarships is payout every year among meritorious girl students for pursuing technical education. A Pragati scholarship amount of INR 50000 per annum is given to the scholarship winners for every year to the girls. If you meet all the eligibility criteria you can apply online for the scholarship. To apply for the NSP Pragati Scholarship, 2022 follow the steps given below-
- Open the official website aicte-Pragati-saksham-gov. in.
- Click on the “Register Here” option.
- Fill in the details correctly like Application Name, Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Admission Year, password, etc.
- After providing the correct details click on the “Register Button”.
- Login again on the official website with an Email or Candidate ID and password sent to your Mail ID or mobile number.
- Complete the Pragati Scholarship Application Form, attach scanned copies of required documents (see below), and then submit it.
- Take a hard copy of the submitted form for future reference.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 By AICTE- Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be made on merit based on qualifying examination to peruse the respective Technical Degree/Diploma course from any of the AICTE approved institutions.
- 15% of the total is reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST, and 27% for OBC candidates.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 By AICTE- Terms & Conditions:
There are a few terms and conditions that the applicants should keep in mind.
- Only girl students who have taken admission in the 1st-year of their degree/diploma course in any of the AICTE approved institutions in the current academic year can apply for the Pragati Scholarship 2022 application form.
- Students admitted through the management quota are not eligible to apply for the Pragati Scholarship 2022-23.
- The Scholarships for Degree and Diploma are transferable in event of the nonavailability of eligible applicants in any of the Degree/Diploma level programs.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 Renewal Application Form process:
Candidates require to read carefully the below instructions before filling out the application form for Pragati scholarship renewal 2022-23:-
- All the candidates require to upload their correct documents. They can upload them by logging in to the portal by their registered user ID and password
- All the documents uploaded by the candidates must be legible
- The documents must be in PDF, JPG, or JPEG format
- If the documents are not uploaded in JPG format then you can try to upload them in PNG or PDF format
- The size of the document should not be more than 2 MB
- Candidates require to mention tuition and miscellaneous fees in the space provided
- Candidates require to upload tuition fees receipt issued by the institution
- The applicant required to upload a promotion certificate, tuition fee receipt, and miscellaneous fee receipt along with a renewal form
- Before finally applying the candidates are advised to ensure that the details entered or documents uploaded by them are correct
- After submission, the candidates cannot be re-entering any left detail or upload any left document
How can I apply for Pragati scholarship?
Pragati Scholarship- Contact Details:
If you have any queries about AICTE Pragati Scholarship, can send your queries to the email address- firstname.lastname@example.org or can visit the official website www.aicte-Pragati-saksham-gov.in for more information.
Pragati Scholarship helpline number:
Phone Number: 011-23724673 (from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm) on all working days for any queries.
For Any Assistance Contact:
All the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details of PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP 2022 BY AICTE, Pragati Scholarship official website, Pragati scholarship apply online, Pragati scholarship last date, Pragati Scholarship registration like not only age but also qualification and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition, You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions, or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.