MMVY SCHOLARSHIP 2021- MADHYA PRADESH MUKHYA MANTRI VIDHYARTHI YOJANA:
The scholarships offered by the State Government of Madhya Pradesh (MP) are known as MP Scholarship 2021. The Mukhya Mantri Vidhyarthi Yojana or MMVY Scholarship 2021 includes various government initiatives. It is offering financial assistance to students belonging to different categories including Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC). All the scholarships offered by the Madhya Pradesh state government is hosted on state-run scholarship known as MP scholarship Portal.
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh runs more than 15 scholarship schemes to help students from different class and category.
To Know More About Other MP Scholarship 2021: Click Here.
Mukhya Mantri Vidhyarthi Yojana MMVY Scholarship 2021- Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for different MP Scholarship schemes vary depending on the level of education of applicants. In some of the scholarship, student category and family income are the key criteria whereas for some schemes merit and income criteria are the key factors. Below are the eligibility criteria for Mukhya Mantri Vidhyarthi Yojana or MMVY Scholarship 2021.
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicants must have passed class 12 with 70% or above marks (from Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh) or 85% or above marks (from CBSE/ICSE board).
- Annual family income should not be more than INR 6 Lakh.
- The students should be enrolled in an undergraduate level of course/ ITI/Diploma programmes at a recognised institution or university in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- For Engineering aspirants, the applicants must have qualified JEE Mains examination with a rank range of 1- 1,50,000.
- In case of Medical aspirants, the applicant must have enrolled for MBBS/Dental course to a government/private medical college through NEET.
- For Law aspirants, the applicant Must have taken admission in an NLU through CLAT or taken admission in Law programme of Delhi University.
For MMJKY Scholarship Madhya Pradesh: Click Here.
Mukhya Mantri Vidhyarthi Yojana Scholarship 2021– Benefits or Awards:
- The students enrolling in an engineering program at a government/non-government college will receive full fees for the course. However, the students enrolling in a private college will receive INR 1.5 Lakh or actual course fee (whichever is less).
- Students enrolling in a medical degree program at government/private medical/dental college will also receive the full tuition fee.
- The students enrolling in a law degree program at National Law Universities in India will also receive full course fees under this scheme.
- Besides, the students pursuing an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a recognized institution will also receive full tuition fees.
Madhya Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship 2021- Documents Required:
Following Documents are required for filling MP scholarship application form.
- Samagra ID.
- Current College Code.
- Branch Code.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Resident proof.
Madhya Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship 2021- Application Procedure:
- Visit the official State MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login or Click Here.
- Now, scroll down the home page and check the Student Corner.
- Click the link which is highlighted as “Register Yourself.”
- After that enter your details like Username & Password and then submit the page.
- Navigate to the Online Schemes section appeared on MP Scholarship Portal Login.
- There, select the scholarship for which you are applying for.
- If you have already registered, then you have to click the Login button.
- Using your valid credentials, you have to login into MP Scholarship Portal 2.0.
- Fill your details and then upload the documents as per the government scholarship scheme.
- Now, submit your MP Scholarship Application Form 2020 and download it.
- Make a hard copy of it for further usage.
Madhya Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship 2021- Important Links:
- MP Scholarship Application Form or Different Scholarship Schemes offered by the Madhya Pradesh State Government: CLICK HERE.
- New Registration – MP Scholarship: CLICK HERE.
- Check Your MP Scholarship Status: CLICK HERE.
- To Complete MP Scholarship KYC: CLICK HERE.
- To Track your all MP scholarship applications/activities: CLICK HERE.
For Any assistance Contact:
All the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like not only age but also qualification and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
THANK YOU,VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.