MMJKY SCHOLARSHIP 2022- MADHYA PRADESH MUKHYA MANTRI JAN KALYAN- SHIKSHA PROTSAHAN YOJANA:
The scholarships offered by the State Government of Madhya Pradesh (MP) are known as MP Scholarship 2022. The Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan- Shiksha Protsahan Yojana (MMJKY SCHOLARSHIP 2022) scholarship includes various government initiatives. It is offering financial assistance to high school students belonging to different categories including Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), and other economically unable students. All the scholarships offered by the Madhya Pradesh state government is hosted on a state-run scholarship known as MP scholarship Portal 2.0
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh runs more than 15 scholarship schemes to help students from different classes and categories.
To Know More About Other MP Scholarship 2022: Click Here.
MP Scholarship 2022 Shiksha Protsahan Yojana(MMJKY)- Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for different MP Scholarship schemes vary depending on the level of education of applicants. In some of the scholarships, student category and family income are the key criteria whereas for some schemes merit and income criteria are the key factors. Below are the eligibility criteria for Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2022.
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- This scholarship is open for the wards of people who are regarded as unorganized sector workers by the Labour Department of Madhya Pradesh.
- The students must have taken admission to an undergraduate, postgraduate, polytechnic, diploma, or ITI program.
- For Engineering aspirants, the applicants must have qualified JEE Mains examination with a rank range of 1- 1,50,000.
- In the case of Medical aspirants, the applicant must have enrolled for MBBS/Dental course at a government/private medical college through NEET.
- For Law aspirants, the applicant Must have taken admission in an NLU through CLAT or taken admission in the Law Programme of Delhi University.
- The scholarship is also applicable for students who have secured admission at government colleges in any undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program or dual degree program.
For Vikramaditya Scholarship Madhya Pradesh: Click Here.
Central Government scholarship:
Dear Students why you don”t apply for a great amount of scholarship that is given by the central government to grab the opportunity & apply online form: Click here
Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan- Shhiksha Protsahan Yojana(MMJKY) 2022-Benefits or Awards:
- The students enrolling in an engineering program at a government/non-government college will receive full fees for the course. However, the students enrolling in a private college will receive INR 1.5 Lakh or the actual course fee (whichever is less).
- Students enrolling in a medical degree program at a government/private medical/dental college will also receive the full tuition fee.
- The students enrolling in a law degree program at National Law Universities in India will also receive full course fees under this scheme.
- Besides this, the students pursuing an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a recognized institution will also receive full tuition fees.
Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan- Shiksha Protsahan Yojana(MMJKY) 2022-Document required:
Following Documents are required for filling MP scholarship application form.
- Samagra ID.
- Current College Code.
- Branch Code.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Resident proof.
Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan- Shhiksha Protsahan Yojana(MMJKY) 2022-
Online Application form fills up procedure:
- Visit the official State MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login or Click Here.
- Now, scroll down the home page and check the Student Corner.
- Click the link which is highlighted as “Register Yourself.”
- After that enter your details like Username & Password and then submit the page.
- Navigate to the Online Schemes section that appeared on MP Scholarship Portal Login.
- There, select the scholarship for which you are applying.
- If you have already registered, then you have to click the Login button.
- Using your valid credentials, you have to login into MP Scholarship Portal 2.0.
- Fill in your details and then upload the documents as per the government scholarship scheme.
- Now, submit your MP Scholarship Application Form 2022 and download it.
- Make a hard copy of it for further usage.
MP Scholarship 2022- Important links:
- MP Scholarship Application Form or Different Scholarship Schemes offered by the Madhya Pradesh State Government: CLICK HERE.
- New Registration – MP Scholarship: CLICK HERE.
- Check Your MP Scholarship Status: CLICK HERE.
- To Complete MP Scholarship KYC: CLICK HERE.
- To Track your all MP scholarship applications/activities: CLICK HERE.
The process of filling out the Registration and application form for session 2022-2023 will start from 31.07.2022 and the last date for submission of the application has been fixed as 15.07.2023. (tentative.)
For Any Assistance Contact:
Obviously, all the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details of MMJKY SCHOLARSHIP 2022 like not only age but also qualification and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition, You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions, or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.