MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL FELLOWSHIP (MANF) BY UGC TO MINORITY STUDENTS 2022:
Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India offers MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL FELLOWSHIP 2022 (MANF) to the meritorious students who belong to one of the minority communities (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains). The scholarship is offered by University Grant Commission (UGC) to the students of minority communities. Candidates are provided
five-year fellowships in the form of financial assistance who are studying M.Phil and Ph.D. programs in India. Candidates can apply online through the official portal www.UGC.ac. before December 2022 of every year. There are no fees charged for online applications. In this article read the complete details to know more about the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022. Such as Eligibility Criteria to apply, Rewards & Benefits, How you apply, Selection Process, Important Dates, and Contact Details.
To Know About Other Central Scholarships: Click Here.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship 2022: Quick Review:
|Scholarship Name||Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF)|
|Provided By||Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.|
|Who Can Apply||Students who belong to Minority Community and studying m.Phil or P.Hd.|
|Last Date To apply||30 November 2022(Tentative).|
Maulana Azad National Fellowship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must have cleared UGC NET/ CSIR NET examination to be eligible for MANF.
- Besides Candidates must be from minority communities (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains)
- Applicants should be registered for a full-time M.Phil / Ph.D. course from a recognized university.
- Moreover, candidates must have passed a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
- In Addition, Transgender candidates can also apply for this fellowship.
- The annual family income of the students must not exceed INR 6 lakhs per
For PFMS Scholarship By Central Government: Click Here.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship 2022: Rewards & Benefits:
- INR 25000 per month is provided for two years (JRF) and INR 28000 per month (SRF) for the rest of the tenure.
- Besides Humanities, Social Science and Commerce: INR 10000 per annum for two years and INR 20500 per annum for remaining three-years
- Moreover Science: INR 12000 per annum for two years and INR 25000 per annum for the remaining three years.
- Escorts/Reader Assistance: INR 2000 per month in case of physically and visually challenged candidates.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022: Application Process:
The application for the Maulana Azad National Fellowship is online. The eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship through the official websites. Follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of UGC www.ugc.ac.in.
- Thereafter Go to the section for Maulana Azad National Fellowship.
- Fill out the form completely and attach the required documents (see below).
- Finally, Click on submit.
For Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship: Click Here.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022 Documents Required:
Maulana Azad Fellowship (MANF) for Minority Students is a fellowship scheme that is implemented by the Ministry of Minority Affairs through UGC. Started with the objective to provide integrated five-year fellowships in the form of financial assistance.
- Caste Certificate.
- Physical or Visually Disabled Certificate.
- Research work.
- Scholarship/Current Employment.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022 Selection Process:
The objective of the Maulana Azad Fellowship 2022 is to provide integrated five-year fellowships in the form of financial help to students from minority communities, as notified by the Central Government to pursue higher studies for M. Phil and Ph.D. The Maulana Azad Fellowship 2022 will cover all Universities/Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) and section 3 of the UGC Act and will be implemented by the Ministry of Minority Affairs through UGC for students belonging to the minority communities.
The selection to Maulana Azad Scholarship is done based on the financial need of the student. Award Letter will be provided with all the necessary details to the selected candidate which can be downloaded.
|Result of Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students (MANF) – 2020-21 Selections (CSIR) Published on 01-10-2021|
MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL FELLOWSHIP 2022 Contact Details:
Official Website: www.UGC.ac.in.
For Any Assistance Contact:
All the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply for MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL FELLOWSHIP 2022. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like not only age but also qualification and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition, You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions, or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.