KERALA POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR MINORITY STUDENTS OF KERALA :
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship or PMS Scholarship is run by the government of Kerala and its various departments. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious and deserving Minority students of Kerala. Students belonging to minority community and pursuing Higher Education in Colleges or Government aided Institutions can only apply for this Scholarship. Moreover a total of 16 scholarships are available by the Kerala government under the central as well as state government. This Scholarship is one of them. The main departments of the Kerala government are the Department of collegiate education, Government Of Kerala.
In this article, you can get all the information related to PMS Scholarship, such as, Eligible Criteria, How to apply, Important Dates, Rewards & Benefits, Selection Process, and Contact Details.
Quick Overview Of PMS :
|Scholarship Name||Kerala Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) .|
|Provider Name||Department of collegiate education, Government of Kerala.|
|Application Period||Start Date : 18.08.2021 / End Date : 30.11.2021|
|Benefits||Up to INR 10,000 per annum.|
To Know About More Kerala Scholarships : Click Here.
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Of Kerala : Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must be a domicile of Kerala.
- The students should belong to the Minority community.
- Students must be pursuing their studies from class 11 to Ph.D. level. They should study plus two / UG / PG / PhD Courses in School / College / Institute / University with Government recognition .
- The minimum percentage of marks in the previous examination should be a minimum of 50%.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR. 2 Lakh per annum.
- Candidate Should Not Avail any other scholarships or stipend.
- Highest no of scholarships given per family are two.
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Of Kerala : Rewards & Benefits:
- Admission & Tuition fee up to INR 10,000 per annum.
- Maintenance up to INR 1,200 per month.
For CA / ICWA CMA / CS Scholarship Of Kerala :Click Here.
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Of Kerala : Documents Required :
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate Of Kerala.
- All Related Mark Sheets.
- Admission Papers of Courses.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Details.
- Family Income Certificate.
Apply online through Minority Welfare Scholarships Portal : dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in .
Important Date Of Post Matric Scholarship 21
- Start Date:
- End Date:
- Start Date:
- End Date:
Contact Details :
Department of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikash Bhavan,
Website : dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in .
For Any assistance Contact:
Obviously all the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details. That is not only age but also qualification. Definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition You can communicate with me through the comment section. If you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
THANK YOU,VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.