INSPIRE SEATS SCHOLARSHIP :
The government of India has passed the INSPIRE SEATS SCHOLARSHIP Scheme in November 2008. There are three types of scholarships that come under the INSPIRE program.
- Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent (SEATS).
- Scholarship for Higher Education (INSPIRE SHE Scholarship).
- Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC).
Here in this article, we have discussed every important detail you need to know about each scholarship scheme under INSPIRE programs, such as What is Inspire Scholarship, Eligibility Criteria, Rewards & Benefits, Application Process, Required Documents, Selection Process, Renewal Process, Rules to be followed, and Contact
INSPIRE SEATS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & BENEFITS :
This scholarship aims to encourage talented young students to study science by implementing the INSPIRE Award and INSPIRE Internship.
|Inspire SEATS Scheme||Eligibility Criteria||Rewards & Benefits|
|INSPIRE Award||Students of classes 6 to 10 are eligible to apply.
The student should be in an age group of 10 to 15 years.
|Selected students will be awarded INR 5,000.|
|INSPIRE Internship||Students who are among the top 1% of their class 10 board exams and are studying class 11 science streams.
The students should be in the age group of 16 to 17 years.
|50,000 students are selected every year for summer/winter camp.|
INSPIRE SEATS Scholarship Important Dates:
Application for Inspire Scholarship starts every year in November and ends at the end of December.
- Start Date of Online application- 1st November 2022
- Closing Date of Online application- 31st December 2022
- Release date of the list of shortlisted candidates- April-May 2023
Note: The application period mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
INSPIRE seat Scholarship Application Procedure:
If the candidate meets the given eligibility criteria, he/she can apply for the Inspire Scholarship online through the Inspire Scholarship Portal. Follow the steps given below to apply-
Step 1: Visit the official portal http://www.online-inspire.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on “New User? Register Here” and fill in all the details carefully.
Step 3: The applicant will receive a user ID and password on their registered email. Login to the site using your user ID and password.
Step 4: Fill in all the details correctly and upload the required supporting documents (see below). Documents Should be in PDF format and not more than 1 MB in size.
Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the submitted application. INSPIRE Scholarship Documents Required for Application: Uploaded Documents Should be in PDF format and not more than 1 MB in size. Below here
- Passport size photograph (In JPEG format, Size- 50 KB)
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (for OBC/SC/ST)
- Copy of the first page of Bank Passbook. (State Bank of India Only)
- Certificate specifying rank in National level competitive entrance exam (if applying under this category).
- Certificate specifying award in KVPY/ JBNSTS/ NTSE/ International Olympic Medalists (if applying under this category).
- Endorsement form signed by Principal/Director/Registrar of current College/Institute/University
INSPIRE Scholarship Selection Procedure:
The list of shortlisted candidates is prepared based on defined eligibility criteria. The shortlisted candidate’s list will be presented on the online portal of INSPIRE and also on the website of the INSPIRE program. Students have to download their provisional offer letter from the online portal of INSPIRE. The shortlisted candidates also need to upload the important documents on their web portal within the mentioned timeline for further consideration. The Selected candidates will receive their scholarship amounts directly into their State Bank of India (SBI) bank account through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
INSPIRE SEATS Scholarship Renewal:
To continue the scholarship in the succeeding years, scholars have to fulfill the criteria specified below-
- The scholars applying for renewal have to score at least 60% marks or a 7.0 GPA on a 10.0-point scale in their annual exams each year.
- The scholarship renews in the next academic year if the student’s academic accomplishment is satisfactory.
- If the applicant fails to achieve the required marks in their B.Sc./BS/Int. M.Sc./Int. MS exam, the scholarship for that academic year will be eliminated.
INSPIRE seat Scholarship – Rules To Be Followed:
- There are a few rules that candidates need to follow to apply for this scholarship. A list of terms and conditions that an applicant should keep in mind while applying for Inspire scholarships is given below-
- Inspire Scholarship is granted to students for five years, starting from the 1st year B.Sc., BS, Integrated M.Sc./MS, or until the end of the course, whichever occurs earlier.
- Applicants must provide a completed application form else the form will be rejected.
- Subjects such as Engineering, Medicine, Defense Studies, Agriculture, Military Science, Psychology, Home Science, Geography, Seed Technology, Anthropology, Economics, Education (including B.Sc.-B. Ed. dual degree course), Computer Applications, Bio-informatics, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Information Technology, Physical Education, courses in Distance Education mode at the Open Universities and other professional courses do not carry under this scholarship.
- The INSPIRE student has to open a regular Savings Bank Account in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) only. The account must be in the name of the candidate and it should not be a joint account.
- The shortlisted candidates have to submit their year-wise performance report (signed by the Head of the Institution) and mark sheet of their B.Sc., BS, Int. M.Sc./MS course for the release of the scholarship. Head of the Institution refers to Vice-Chancellor/Registrar/Dean of Science in the case of Universities and Principal/Vice-Principal/Proctor/Officer-in-Charge in the case of colleges.
- The Head of the Institution should clearly state in the performance report if the scholarship should extend or not in that academic year.
- For the first time, the scholarship publishes only after the approval of the performance report. Mark sheet of 1st year B.Sc., BS, Int. M.Sc./MS. If the academic performance of the candidate is satisfying, two years of scholarship. i.e., Rs.1,20,000 is issued during the candidate’s 2nd year of B.Sc., BS, Int. M.Sc./MS.
- Applicants availing of any other scholarship from other sources are not eligible to win this scholarship.
For Any Assistance Contact:
All the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details of INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP like inspire scholarship eligibility, inspire award, inspire scholarship amount, inspire scholarship cut off 2022, inspire scholarship for Ph.D., inspire scholarship 2022, inspire scholarship helpline number, inspire scholarship eligibility 2022 not only age but also qualification and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition, You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions, or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.