DELHI FREE STATIONERY SUPPLY FOR SC ST OBC & MINORITY STUDENTS BY DELHI GOVERNMENT:
Department of SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY’s Welfare, Delhi Government is providing a free supply of stationery to the students of the backward class. Since these underprivileged students face many educational hurdles, Delhi Govt. is ensuring and taking steps in upgrading the education level of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide a free supply of stationary to backward students from class IV to VIII and IX to XII.
Delhi Free Stationery Supply For SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY Students 2020 2021: Eligibility Criteria:
Students must fulfill the following criteria to enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
- Students should maintain more than 70 % attendance in the previous academic year.
- Family income should be less than Rs 2 lakh per year.
- Applicants of minority community should be the resident of Delhi for the past three years.
For Other Delhi Scholarships: Click Here.
List Of Government Aided/ Recognized Public Schools:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- National Open Schools.
- Schools affiliated to NDMC.
- Delhi Cantonment Board.
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
What is a PFMS Scholarship?
An initiative of the Central Government, The Public Finance Management System (PFMS) Scholarship is to provide financial funds to the deserving and meritorious students. Infact through PFMS Scholarship Scheme, many incentives is provided also to the students who belong to different backward categories. Such as SC, ST, OBC, Including the people who belong to economically backward society. Altogether Each year More than 82000 students benefit from this scholarship in various fields.
To know more: Click Here.
Delhi Free Stationery Supply For SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY Students 2020 2021: Rewards & Benefits:
Under this Scheme, Students of SC/ST/ OBC/Minority class will benefit with supplies.
- Students from Class VI to VIII will be given Rs 1000/year.
- Students of Class IX to XII will be given Rs 2000/year.
Delhi Free Stationery Supply For SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY Students 2020 2021: Documents Required:
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme-
- Aadhar Card.
- Permanent residence proof.
- Income certificate (not exceed Rs. 2 lakh P.A.).
- Previous year’s marksheet.
- Caste certificate.
- Bank details (Account Number, Account Holder Name, Bank Name, Branch Name, IFS Code, MICR Code).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Proof of attendance.
- Minority declaration certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
To Know About Delhi LADLI Scholarship For Girl Child: Click Here.
How To Apply For Free Supply Of Stationery For SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY Students Of Delhi:
To apply for this scheme, students must contact to the Associated School Authority. Moreover They can also apply directly through The Department of Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/minority,Delhi.
To Download The Application Form Online: Click Here.
For More Informations: Click Here.
For Any assistance Contact:
Obviously all the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like not only age but also qualification and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
THANK YOU,VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.