CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP – NSP (CSS) FOR STUDENTS OF KERALA :
Central Sector Scholarship or CSS Scholarship is run by the government of Kerala and its various departments. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious and deserving students of Kerala. Students belonging to any community and pursuing Higher Education in Colleges or Government aided Institutions can apply for this Scholarship. Moreover, a total of 16 scholarships are available by the Kerala government under the central as well as state government. This Scholarship is one of them. The main departments of the Kerala government are the Department of collegiate education, the Government Of Kerala.
In this article, you can get all the information related to CSS Scholarship, such as Eligible Criteria, How to apply, Important Dates, Rewards & Benefits, Selection Process, and Contact Details.
Quick Overview Central Sector Scholarship – NSP (CSS) :
|Scholarship Name||Central Sector Scholarship – NSP (CSS) .|
|Provider Name||Department of collegiate education, Government of Kerala.|
|Application Period||Start Date : 18.08.2022 / End Date : 30.11.2022 (Tentative).|
|Benefits||Up to INR 20,000 per annum.|
To Know About More Kerala Scholarships: Click Here.
Central Sector Scholarship – NSP (CSS) Of Kerala : Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must be a domicile of Kerala.
- Students, who secured above 80 percent in class 12 from the respective Board of Examination can apply for this scholarship.
- They must be pursuing regular degree courses at undergraduate or postgraduate level from institutions / colleges recognized by AICTE / UGC / MCI / DCI or any other regulatory authorities.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR. 8 Lakh per annum.
Central Sector Scholarship – NSP (CSS) Of Kerala : Rewards & Benefits :
- INR 10,000 to INR 20,000 for Graduation level.
- INR 20,000 for Post-graduate level.
For Kerala Post Matric Scholarship: Click Here.
Central Sector Scholarship – NSP (CSS) Of Kerala : Documents Required :
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate Of Kerala.
- All Related Mark Sheets.
- Admission Papers of Courses.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Details.
- Family Income Certificate.
Apply online through Minority Welfare Scholarships Portal : dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in .
For Selection List: Click Here.
Contact Details :
Department of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikash Bhavan,
Website: dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in .
For Any Assistance Contact:
Obviously all the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details. That is not only age but also qualification. Definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition You can communicate with me through the comment section. If you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.